Habitat OFFICE is open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Habitat HOMESTORE is open Fridays 8am-4pm and Saturdays 8am-2pm
Home Repair Loan Program
Need affordable home repairs and improvements?
Apply now for Fremont Habitat’s Home Repair Program.
Through Fremont Habitat’s Home Repair Loan Program, qualified families receive a no-interest loan to help pay for necessary repairs to their homes.
As a homeowner, you know that repairs can be very expensive. Our 0% interest loans help qualified homeowners afford the repairs they need, with repayment terms to fit their budget.
The maximum amount available is $25,000.
Types of Repairs
- · Heating, water heaters
- · Roof replacement
- · Windows and interior doors
- · Plumbing
- · Electrical
- · Other repairs may qualify
- · Owner must:
-demonstrate the ability to repay the no-interest loan
-have homeowner’s insurance
-hold title to the property
-be current on property taxes
- · House must be owner occupied
- · House must be located within City of Fremont
- · House cannot be in a flood plain
- · Household must earn less than 80% of the median income for Dodge County
- · Other restrictions may apply
For more information or to apply, please contact us at 402-721-8771, ext. 3 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also print and fill out the form below and return to us.