Habitat OFFICE is open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Habitat HOMESTORE is open Fridays 8am-4pm and Saturdays 8am-2pm (we accept donations until 2pm on Fridays and noon on Saturdays)
Home Repair Loan Program
Need affordable home repairs and improvements?
Apply now for Fremont Habitat’s Home Repair Program.
Through Fremont Habitat’s Home Repair Loan Program, qualified families receive a no-interest loan to help pay for necessary repairs to their homes.
As a homeowner, you know that repairs can be very expensive. Our 0% interest loans help qualified homeowners afford the repairs they need, with repayment terms to fit their budget.
The maximum amount available is $25,000.
Types of Repairs
- · Heating, water heaters
- · Roof replacement
- · Windows and interior doors
- · Plumbing
- · Electrical
- · Other repairs may qualify
- · Owner must:
-demonstrate the ability to repay the no-interest loan
-have homeowner’s insurance
-hold title to the property
-be current on property taxes
- · House must be owner occupied
- · House must be located within City of Fremont
- · House cannot be in a flood plain
- · Household must earn less than 80% of the median income for Dodge County
- · Other restrictions may apply
For more information or to apply, please contact us at 402-721-8771, ext. 3 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also print and fill out the form below and return to us.